For more than three decades, the Connecticut College campus has been home to the 澳门最新网上赌场 Child Development Lab School formerly known as the Children's Program.
The 澳门最新网上赌场 Child Development Lab School is a model child and family-focused early childhood preschool program for young children of diverse backgrounds and abilities. It provides a laboratory setting for college student placements and student and faculty research opportunities. Each year the program serves approximately 90 children and their families. The children and families in the program are reflective of the general population of New London County who are seeking a high-quality early childhood program.
The 澳门最新网上赌场 Lab School offers a school program from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., with wrap-around care for children from 7:30-9 a.m. and from to 3-5 p.m.
There is also a toddler summer program and a pre-school summer program.
We welcome your inquiry.
- Features of the Children's Program
- 方向 to Holmes Hall, location of the Children's Program
- How to contact the Children's Program
- 澳门最新网上赌场 Childrens Program Application
- Toddler/Preschool Tuition
- Preschool Program Information/Tuition
- Children's Program Family Handbook